Disinfection Services to Kill Viruses and Prevent Spread of Germs
Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of illnesses due to a virus within their workplace and keep employees and guests healthy. JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC specializes in commercial cleaning services and follows best CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Services
Call for a FREE Quote
"Performed a deep clean/sanitizing for our company on very short notice. Clear and professional communication along the way was very appreciated by our team. Thank you!"
- Brittany W.
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in the Workplace
The same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of bacterial infections will also kill 99.9% of viruses.
Below are the primary recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Require that employees with flu-like symptoms, including a fever to stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect these surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide, SaniZide and more. Call JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC for disinfection services at (216) 505-1610 or to obtain a quick, free quote.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (216) 505-1610 for a free on-site consultation by JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC.
Why Call JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC for Disinfection and Sanitization Services?
Thousands of people are seriously affected every year by other viruses, such as various forms of the flu. Providing commercial cleaning and sanitization services for more than 15 years, JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC follows best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
Our cleaning crews are well trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing local buildings. We use a system of cleaning with microfiber cloths in order to stop cross-contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, or when a virus is prevalent locally, the cleaning crews at JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
You may choose to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the height of an outbreak, Porter services are another option to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (216) 505-1610 with concerns for cleaning and sanitizing to reduce the spread of viruses, every faucet, light switch, doorknob, common surface, keyboard and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.